2018 ARFF Leadership Conference
Time until conference starts
The ARFF Training Alliance, a joint cooperative between the ARFF Working Group and the American Association of Airport Executives will once again be presenting the ARFF Leadership Conference.
Being an ARFF Chief Officer quite often requires you to wear multiple hats. In an effort to assist you or prepare you in conducting day-to-day operations, you must be well versed in management/union relations. FAA inspection process, FD/Airport management relations, along with a variety of profession challenges long before you respond out the door for an ALERT 3. Oh, and let us not forget the tactics and strategies that encompass our profession, we need to know the how, when and where while developing a game plan on what to do about it.
The ARFF Training Alliance ARFF Leadership Conference will be held at the Rosen Plaza Hotel, February 26 through March 1, 2018 in Orlando, FL. As in the past we look to provide topic areas of interest for Shift ARFF Officers, ARFF Commanders, Deputy Chiefs and Fire Chiefs. If you are interested in presenting at this years’ school, please complete a “Call for Papers”.
The ARFF Training Alliance appreciates the support we receive from our EXHIBITORS and PARTNERS in the aviation fire protection industry. Each year we seek sponsorship to assist and defray costs in order to conduct a quality educational program.
This year’s Conference provides another opportunity for you as exhibitors and/or sponsors to build relationships and new partnerships with other firms in the industry along with Fire Chiefs, Deputy Chiefs, Operations Personnel and others from airports around the world during this 3-day event. A downloadable Exhibitor Brochure is available HERE
For further information on sponsoring this event follow this LINK
Each exhibitor will receive the following:
- Allotted space per registration form for display
- Complimentary registrations per outlined exhibit space
- Recognition in the On-Site Conference Program
- All food functions
- Recognition throughout the event either verbally or signage.
- Please review this LINK for shipping/receiving instructions.
- Booths may be set-up at the Rosen Plaza Hotel starting at 2:00 P.M. on Sunday, 2/26/18
- You may also register at that time.
- A 6’ table and 2 chairs are included with your registration
- A Conference Committee Member will be on hand to direct you to your booth and answer any questions you may have. Set-up should be completed by 5:00 P.M.
- Booths must be torn down by 2:00 P.M. on Thursday 3/1/2018
- Please make sure you have the appropriate extension cords and power strips. Renting these items through the hotel can be costly.
- The electrical form is ATTACHED. Please make sure you complete this form and send it to the hotel if you require electrical service
- Please secure any valuable items you may have in your booth. The ARFF Working Group nor the hotel cannot be responsible for the safekeeping of equipment (i.e. laptop/notebook computers, etc.) supplies, written material or any other valuable items left in function rooms by the Exhibitor.