2019 AIRFAM Workshop
AIRCRAFT CONSTRUCTION AND FAMILIARIZATION WORKSHOP (AIRFAM)
MAY 20-23, 2019
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!
Time until conference starts
The ARFF Working Group, Boeing Fire Department and Port of Seattle Fire Department are once again teaming up to provide some spectacular training in 2019 for aircraft construction, familiarization and educational workshop.
This dynamic 3-day workshop will be held at three (3) different locations throughout the Puget Sound area. It will offer a wealth of knowledge and information related to aircraft construction and familiarization as well as various ARFF related topics and discussions. We promise that you will not be disappointed and will leave with an enhanced knowledge and understanding of aircraft and their functions.
The Host Hotel is the Crown Plaza. A Single/Double** rate of $145 is available through May 6, 2019. Reservations may be made at this LINK
The Crown Plaza is located opposite of the terminals of Seattle-Tacoma (SeaTac) International Airport; only 20 minutes or a quick Light Rail ride (adjacent to hotel) from downtown Seattle, Pike Market, Safeco Field and Qwest Field, the world-famous Space Needle as well as other unique Pacific Northwest attractions. Museum of Flight is just 5 miles away (free public shuttle available).
- The room rate includes a full breakfast buffet at the hotel restaurant. **Double rooms will be charged an additional $12.00 for the buffet.
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and public space.
- All guest rooms are equipped with a mini fridge and laptop safe!
- Complimentary 24-hour SeaTac Airport shuttle.
- Secured parking available on site.