Practical & Live-Fire Training Workshop
The ARFF Working Group and the DFW Airport Fire Training Research Center have partnered to present a 3-day practical and live fire training program.
MAY 3-6, 2020
Host Hotel The Embassy Suites DFW North
Time until conference starts
The ARFF Working Group and the DFW Airport Fire Training Research Center will host a Section 5, 3-day school of practical and live fire training.
Included with your registration fee is the following:
- Two (2) Days Classroom Presentations
- Live Fire Training (if selected) (139 Certificate Issued)
- Two (2) Coffee Breaks Each Day
- Lunch Each Day
- Round-trip Transportation from the Host Hotel to DFW FTRC
- Presentation Downloads (If Permissable)
The Embassy Suites DFW North is the host hotel for this event. The room rate of $184 includes airport transportation, full cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly receiption with snacks and beverages. Each 2-room suite includes: Refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, (2) TV’s and much more. Make your reservation now! We have a limited room block. To make reservation us this LINK.
The program will include, but not be limited to:
- A One-Day Presentation from Lockheed Martin.
- Safety & Emergency Management from Frank Ciaccio of Houston Airport Systems
- ARFF, Airport and Airline Emergency Preparedness and Response presented by Sandee Glassett, Southwest Airlines
- Cargo Jet Considerations presented by Jess Grigg, UPS Airlines and IPA ARFF Chairman
- Strategies and Tactics presented by DFW Airport and much more.
Transportation will be provided each day from the host hotel to the DFW FTRC.