Home Forums ARFF Topics General ARFF Discussions New Website and Forum feedback

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jstapleton 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Paulie

Hello

The ARFFWG is striving to make the page and forum the best it can be. Please let us know how it is working for you. If there are improvements, complaints, suggestions, please post them here.

Thanks and take care.

FRiles427

There needs to be a way to know if posts have been made without having to check each individual area.  The old forum would at least let you know right on the front when the last post to a thread in a subject was.

bdalton

I agree with FRiles427, I liked the threads displayed by date to show which ones were recently commented on. It helps to distinguish dead threads from new ones. My 2 cents.

gbarff

I agree with bdalton.  The old way made it easier check on the fly for new discussions or updates to existing ones.

Overall the new website is great just need to make the forum easier to use.

Bill

gstein

I miss the ability to insert JPEG’s, Word, Excel & PDF files and have Avatars instead of a generic Sillouhet above your Subscriber name.

Sarge

Paulie

Great suggestions, let me send these to our web master and see what we can do.

jstapleton

I seem to be having a problem locating where and how to create and post a thread. That might be a big help in a forum, ease of use. Could you please direct me on how to post a question to this forum? Thanks
    John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.