Home Forums ARFF Topics General ARFF Discussions "signing off" new employees on ARFF Apparatus

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rtocci 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am in the process of writing a lesson plan/check sheet or what have you that will entail a certain amount of training and proficiency tests before a new employee can be “Signed off” to operate the apparatus on their own. Before I reinvent the wheel, does anyone have anything similar that they would be willing to share? My email and number is below. Thanks and hope to see some of you at the conference in September

Eddie Martin
    Captain of Training/Compliance
    Columbia Metropolitan Airport DPS
    Office- 803-822-5013
    E.Martin@Columbiaairport.com

CCFR-ARFF

Mr. Martine if you have a check off sheet for new people is their any way I can get a copy of it we are going from a index B-C and are in the same boat with our up and coming new people. My Email is Jason_tarver@ci.juneau.ak.us Thank you Jason Tarver

Please add me to whatever info you have on this as well to see how it applies to our dept. thanks. Ryan_anderson@onslowcountync.gov

fireken

I would also like to see what you have come up with.

kthiessen@grandeprairieairport.com

Thank you

rtocci

The FAA AC 150/5210-23 has a sample Driver Qualification Program listed in the appendices of that document. We are using that as a template for ours.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.